Pages

Search blog and web

trust

is it possible for someone to overdue or exploit trust.
My future wife in is the military and is gone quite often for periods of time, with almost all male counterparts. She also works in the oil trade, very long hours with all men. She will go for drinks here and there after work, take trips with or go stay at a girl friend for the weekend. I just feel that my trust is being taken to far. Then when questionable things arise, we talk about it then she is like things never happened. Text messages, rarely in the mood, which to a certain degree I understand from the long work hours. I guess if or when I get out she trusts me 100%, but I have only had 5 days off in a row once in the last ten years. I just want to maybe get her to understand why it is that I feel this way, just feel like my trust has been taken to far. Any Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment