Pages

Search blog and web

Does it mean anything?

My friend who i've known for ages has been with her boyfriend for quite a while, they seem okay but sometime she complains about how he doesn't realise some stuff he says hurts her.

Recently he started doing more Drama Theatre work at college, and got really into it and now hes doing loads of plays and stuff, she loves going to see him and he loves doing it. He was talking to a mate about his show on thursday and she was like "Oh you didn't tell me? I can't make Thursday" and he was like "I don't want you to come to every one.."

Is this just a normal I don't want to see you too much, or is it saying he doesn't want to be seen with her all the time? I don't know but she asked me to ask, I personally think it's just because he doesn't want to be with her 24/7 because they see each other quite a lot anyway, but shes gone all paranoid that maybe he wants people to think hes single.

No comments:

Post a Comment