Pages

Search blog and web

Should I ask her feelings about the two of us?

Little background story about us:
I've met her a month ago at the movies with some friends, I got her facebook and made a clubbing night with her friend, we clubbed and had lots of fun. Dropped her friend off we hung out a bit more inside her car. After a good talk, I ended up kissing her which turned into a great make out. Went to my place and made out some more. When I just tried to reach for her bikini area she said she wanted to take it slow, I replied I understand and followed by dry humping.

So now its been a couple of weeks from that. I believe she is still attracted, and interested in me. Since she appreciates my maturity and way of being compared to others. Now I also have a feeling she's either waiting for me to do something or backing off. So I planned to ask her this: ''Tell me what you feel about each other, I'm curious'' adding a smile to it aswell.

My intentions with her is being in a relationship, I want to make she we feel the same feeling for each other before even revealing anything.

What do you guys think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment