Pages

Search blog and web

New here...need help...

I'm confused...
I have a passive aggressive husband who walked out on me a gazillion times well...since we've been together. We've been married over two years. He runs to his parents.
My confusion is learning about passive aggression isn't it usually the PA doesn't 'want' the co-dependant one to leave? So that part is confussing with all the reading I've been doing. :scratchhead: Otherwise yes, he's the classic fit's the bill to a T passive aggressive...counseling/meds didn't help. He even became a Christian and that didn't help. I've become the co-dependant 'never been alone' kicked dog that went back for more...type.
This time though...he's pushing the divorce...wants his stuff...'now'...and 'now'...he's back at the gym... getting massages...yadda yadda..
He's left me with a lake house that needs maintanence and debt up to my eyeballs...we owe more on the house than it will ever sell...I could go on and on... the hardest part is...I work with him. I have to see him at work...and 'no' I can't just go get another job. And yes at times we have to be 'close' to each other...he laughs and jokes and just enjoys himself...has no sorrow or pain...
I realize I sound pathetic...this is all new to me because it's not just one of his...walking outs...he actually 'left me'... he knows I'm in pain...I try not to be...but I am only human...I just don't get it.. He's an only child...his dad is another passive agressive...treats his mom like crap...his mom is financially dependant and can't ever leave...her complaint's and words mean nothing...my husband just goes there...and watches more of ...of what 'he' is...
dayum....when does the pain stop? does it ever? do people ever recover? I work with him... holy ****... i get so ill...

No comments:

Post a Comment