Pages

Search blog and web

"I don't know," "I don't remember."

Am I the only one tired of hearing this crap from the cheating spouse? He says I bring up old stuff but it's bc it's never been solved, not at home and not at therapy, at therapy he always said the same thing! So after 19m of Ther. I said that's it. Stop wasting my time. He went 1x p/wk for himself,and 1x for marr.counseling.

Whenever I ask to see statements to make sure that before I discovered the last 'big event' that he wasn't messing around..he refuses. He says, I should just concentrate on all the good things he's done since then...? WTH?

The last big event= lied about staying late at work, went to strip club, spent $6k, emptied the account, searched on craiglist for prostitutes, called one, the strip club called the cops bcuz he was so drunk, he was taken to hospital and p/u by his family. I did the research myself and found everything out. This was NOT the first time he did something similar, just not as bad, so yes..it has gotten progressively worse.

Am I wrong to ask for answers, since this last event occured in 2011? I dont think so, bc I had just lost a baby at the time, he swears this will never happen again, which I have heard before. He nor the therapist can explain to me where this guarantee is? If he 'doesnt know' why..then how do we know how to see it coming...or how to prevent it? that is my logic.

Am I nuts?
After years of putting up with similar crap, I just want to know why, and since he never remembers what is convenient for him, I want to see more banking statements, and he says...No.

When I say selective I mean, he remembers 'texting me' the lie, but doesnt remember that he was in the vip room of a strip club at the time....Isn't that just the most convient amnesia anyone has ever heard of??

Am I wrong to want to seek proof and evidence, I cant bring a child into this world, I tried, and he walked all over me. Therefore I can easily go back to being single and returning my life to what it was before he came along.

I just want to know, if Im being crazy and a nag, or if I am the only one with common sense in this 'soap opera' like story??

No comments:

Post a Comment