Pages

Search blog and web

Husband hardly initiate intimacy and pulls away when kissed.

I've been having problems with my husband for the past 2 years that we are married. We've been together for a total of 8 years and now he's 31 and I'm 26. We are both young, healthy and doing great financially. we also have a 1 year old.

I've just been so confused to why he's always rejecting me when I initiate sex or initimacy. We are both virgins when we got married because of our believes but even during our honeymoon we only had sex once in 4 days. He says he cant produce any more sperm and it takes him 1 whole week to reproduce more. I dont have any experience in the area so I dont know, all I know its it hurts when I'm dressed sexy and kissing him and he says hes too tired or he'll say, not tonight honey. He also has problem with being affectionate in general..he tries hard to be but its just awkward, He also is very quiet guy and cannot open up emotionally at all. He also dont have any close friends because of this. But besides all that he's a good dad, provider and he always helps around the house.

Can someone enlighten me to why he rejects me?..He gets angry to why I question his love..and says he's just not a natural when it comes to kissing etc..but how can i not feel hurt when i kiss him and he pulls away?

He is not cheating, hes not gay. but what can i do to not feel hurt each time he rejects me?

No comments:

Post a Comment