Pages

Search blog and web

I like 2 guys, one is my boyfriend

Ok so I have been dating my bf for ages but we have lost that spark, totally. We are more like bro and sis. We get on so well though and I feel so comfortable in his company. In the bedroom there is not attraction for me. I have told him all this loads but he doesn't want us to break up. I have tried to make things exciting again but it's gone on for too long. However I love him soooooooooo much and care about him more than any other guy.

Guy number 2 I have been getting so close to over the last few months. He flirts with me, makes me laugh, challenges me, excites me. I get excited to here from him and am really attracted to him in the bedroom (me and my bf went on a break). However, I don't LOVE him. I don't feel entirely comfy around him. I don't feel like I can totally be myself around him.

Gahhh really confused :( :(

No comments:

Post a Comment