Pages

Search blog and web

Found old Love after separation!

I really need some advice from you guys! I have been separated for more than 2 years. I was the one who left my Ex , because of a lot of physical and emotional abuses! So, after 15 years, I left him. We are during divorce process now, but it might takes long time. I really did not want to get involve with any other relationship in near future, but couple weeks ago something happened which changed my life!!

I had a Lover boy since I was a young girl in high school . At that time, we loved each other for a long time. He wanted to marry me , but my family did not accept him. This is a long story!! Any way, we felt apart for more than 25 years! I married some one, and later I heard he married as well.

I did not heard from him till almost three years ago. He found me from internet, and send me an email. He was missing me so much, and wanted to talk with me, but I ignored him. At that time, I was really mad at him, because we both we married, and I was very responsible about my marriage. however; I never could forget him, he was my first love, and some one very special for me! But again, as I said, this love story for me was over!

After my separation, still I did not want to contact him, because he was a married man. But, last month he contacted me again. He did not know that I am separated, but still wanted to talk with me. This time I answered him. I thought, I am single anyway, and he is my old friend. So, it would be nice to talk with him!!

Finally we talked with each other after 25 years . I can not describe our feelings! we cried, we laughed, we did not know what to say!!! I told him about my new situation, and he told me about his terrible wife, and how difficult his life is. He said, I have plan to get divorce from my wife in near future!

He said, he could never forget me, and still is in love with me, and this time he does not want to lost me. He asked me to wait for him one more year. Surprisely, I felt the same way. We are really soul mate, but at the same time I felt so bad, because he is a married man, he has children, and I felt so guilty. I told him, it is too late, you have your own family and it is better that you forget me. But, he said I promise you, this is nothing to do with you, and I have made this decision, since long time ago. Just don't leave me any more.

So, we are now like a long distance friend, but still I feel so bad. I don't know should I trust him and believe his story or not?!!
I don't know his wife, or any other thing about his life, and relationship at all. He is my only resource!

But some time, I wonder, if he was really in a good and lucky marriage, could he still think about his old love and looking for him all theses years?

Please give me some advise. I don't know what to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment