Pages

Search blog and web

My boyfriend is a bum & extremely lazy!

Hey guys!

Basically my boyfriend is a bum! I've been with him for over 2 years and he has had just two jobs! One lasted two weeks and the other a couple of months. I'm constantly on his case about applying for jobs but he never listens. He'll apply for the occasional job but only if he is forced or Jobcentre are on his case. It's embarrassing for me when family or friends ask what he works as and I'm always saying he is still unemployed.

I feel I can't moan to much as my last job ended in January and I've only just got a job. Difference is though I was looking for a job but I'm Epileptic and it causes certain restrictions. Anyway, that's the longest I've ever been jobless as I've always been a worker and had a job. If I moan at him he always mentions about me being out of work for a long time, but as I've said I looked for a job! He has just turned 21 and let's face it, two jobs since the age of 16 is real bad!

Another issue is his hygiene. He just can't even be asked to look after his appearance and baths just once or if I am lucky twice a week! His room is an absolute pig style and its so frustrating! It is like he can't be asked to do anything....

I no people are probably thinking why stay with him but I didn't realise how much of a bum he was until a while into the relationship and obviously I love him so it's hard to just leave :( I've threatened to leave him, I've shouted, Had many conversations with him about my issues but he just doesn't seem interested so I've had no success!

Any advice? :confused:

No comments:

Post a Comment