Pages

Search blog and web

Girlfriend acting strange, worried

I'm in a really strange situation and i don't know what to do/think.

I've been with my girlfriend over a year now and gone through good times and bad however recently our relationship has been very good (or so i thought) and i felt as though it was quite solid and secure. My girlfriend recently celebrated her 18th birthday (young i know) and on her birthday weekend i sensed she was being very off with me despite me buying her several nice gifts and making an effort to make sure she had a great time. On the night we had a bit of an argument but we sorted it out and seemed to get on fine for all of Sunday.

We are both from the same area when at home however i attend University about 20 miles away so for the last year i have been travelling home to see her on weekends. This week she has been saying she's felt very emotional and said she didn't know why, till today when i managed to get it out of her. She said that she feels like she doesn't see me enough and can't fall in love with me completely when she only sees me 3 days a week, she also said it's no longer satisfying her and that she needs more from me which i simply can't do due to university commitments.

I was stunned by what she had to say and retaliated in quite an upset fashion as it all came as a complete surprise to me, she then said she had worded things wrong and that what she was trying to say was that she didn't like arguing in the time we spent together but to me the damage had already been done although i know she isn't very good at wording things from past experience.

She insisted that she doesn't want to break up with me and can't imagine living without me but to me what she was saying implies that things are taking a turn for the worse and there's not really anyway i can fix them. I do care for this girl an awful lot despite our ups and downs and if things were to end i would be absolutely heartbroken. I feel as though now that she's turned 18 and a few of her friends have recently become single she thinks the grass is greener without me and wants to go out without any responsibilities to enjoy herself but when i said this she strenuously denied it.

I really don't know what to do or think, any advice? :S

1 comment:

  1. HOW DR. UNEME brought back my ex lover unemespellben@gmail.com
    Am DONNA, am from UK. After been in a relationship with my Boyfriend for 1 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl. of a truth, I really love this guy and never can I imagine life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, I came across some Testimonies on a website about this great spell caster called (Dr. UNEME) any persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex lover back, I had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in three days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after three days the spell was done. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of Dr UNEME I equally want to use this opportunity to Tell/Advice to as many who need their ex back, if you need his help you can Contact him through
    EMAIL: unemespellben@gmail.com WHATSAPP HIM @ +2348143813120


    Thank You Once Again Dr.UNEME

    ReplyDelete