Pages

Search blog and web

Please Help. Wife Wants A divorce I love her and do not

We are a newly wed couple.

This all started 2 days ago a little fight blew out of proportion.
I came home from work seeing the bed, all her clothes, everything gone.
I talked to her that night and she told me why and I told her I understood the reason and that I will change and she said she would give me another chance, but about 15 minutes later she says "what if I want to go through with the divorce?" And she ended up saying no the my second chance, and I walked away.
She she loves me more than anything and says she has been unhappy and and it's just not there anymore
I have tried to get her to see my in person again, and even sent text messages apologizing, saying I will change, and I will make her happy again but all I get are "No" and that it's just not there for her anymore.

I know I messed up and I have offered to fix it but she will not open up and give me a second chance...

WORST THANKSGIVING EVER....

No comments:

Post a Comment