Pages

Search blog and web

Left the WEIRD Wife (funny story)

Been Married for Seven years have 2 SUPERB kids we had a decent life with our share of problems but really more fortunate that most. She was a stay at home mom and I worked and moonlighted, about a year ago while we were going to MC I found she was having an EA/PA with a friend of mine (check one of my other posts) I took corrective action....

Recently things were still not going well, she hasn't been involved in the relationship, we were having intimacy issues and I was really perplexed why she was never happy no matter what..... At the same time she wouldn't "deal" with it and we had discussions about not staying in unhappy marriages etc...

She has always had anger issues and stuff and I am extremely calm to the point it irritates her more but what can you do when somebody is going nuts? I couldn't reciprocate as the way she acted was over the top (threaten to stab me etc....) over anything....

We tried scheduling sex but she'd just lie there and I got more annoyed so that didn't work and we cancelled that. Eventually i noticed by coincidence (or so it seemed) we were never in bed at the sametime so I suggested we make an effort.

Now it gets weird....

I come to bed one night at around 1AM and a few minutes later she leaves and says she is going to put our daighter back to bed (normally takes 2 minutes and the parent returns to bed) but this time she doesn't come back.

I go to the room and I see her lying there with her blackberry nearby (she is an addict anyways so thats normal behaviour).

Since her last indiscretion I had passwords to everything, I pick up her phone unlock it and right there is a picture of my wife TOPLESS she emailed to somebody RIGHT from my daughter's bed (my daughter wasn't visible)!!!!!

I freaked out, not because I was hurt or anything but because I was shocked my wife was so reckless to do something like that (she never ever sent me something like that....)

I asked her how could you send your photo on the internet to this person, are you crazy? You don't where this can go etc... I didn't recognize the person.

IT GETS WEIRDER!!!

The she tells me, "Its my cousin from Libya!!!!" and "He's my soulmate".....

I am utterly in shock, I ask her whats his situation.... what does she want to do (I didn't give a crap about the marriage at this point anyways really....)

She tells me he is married with three kids and she loves him but she loves our kids so she doesnt want to leave them, I told her "Hey, I'll give you the money go over there to him" and the leave me the kids, and I Was like "what he is going to leave his wife" and she says no he'll always support her and she implies she'll be his second wife!!!!

He actually calls the house that night as we're talking to check on my wife (that I didn't kill her or something.... what a sweetheart!!) I curse him out etc....

NExt morning I get in that email account I find hundreds of emails between them

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment