Pages

Search blog and web

Telling my ex about my new boyfriend

I was with my last boyfriend for a good few years he was my first everything and i thought he was the one and i loved him more than anything, it was the truest feeling ive ever had...he ended up hurting me a lot and completely and utterly butchered my heart...

i've been with my new boyfriend for 4 months now and i was talking online to my ex and we were just catching up and he seemed surprised that i was engaging in a lot of cool exciting new things and he asked me who i had done it all with, i replied talking more about hobbies and completely ignored saying about my boyfriend - i didnt know if it would be rubbing it in his face to say it or just awkward so i left it out, then the ex didn't reply for ages and when he did he made a really (and i mean REALLY) quick exit...it just seemed so strange because we were mid conversation and the zhoom. vanished!

might he have guessed that i have a new boyfriend and be annoyed at me?
am i reading too much into things..

No comments:

Post a Comment