Pages

Search blog and web

In-laws have issues with seeing affection

It's the holidays, which means dealing with in-laws. Mine arrived Monday night, and are pretty much driving me nuts already. :)

There is one issue I need input from my follow ladies on......my mother in law, hates, and I mean HATES, if my husband and I show each other any affection at all in her presence. An example, last night all of us were in the family room, watching a movie and just chatting. H was on the couch, so when I sat next to him, I snuggled up nice and tight next to him to watch the movie. My MIL sees this, and it was like someone just flashed her or something. I don't get it. There was no groping, or wondering hands, or anything even remotely sexual, just cuddling. She was visibly annoyed.

This morning, same deal. Her & I were in the kitchen having some coffee, H walks in before heading to work and gives me a hug, kiss, and says he'll call me at 9 after his meeting. While he's hugging me, she gets up and walks out!!

What the hell? This is starting to annoy me, we aren't doing anything wrong......in OUR house. Anyone else ever had to deal with something like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment