Pages

Search blog and web

Girlfriend embarassed me

Anon or delete.

This is kind of my fault but still it's annoying me :p

I was buying some trainers in town and one of the girls who worked there was quite attractive. I thought I was subtle looking at her but my gf said I made it obvious as had she smiled at me. Then later I saw her bending over near me and I could her leopard style underwear which was a turn on.

Anyway the guy who bought my size trainers over, she said to him she will take over which annoyed my gf. I didn't make eye contact with her or do anything but my gf got mad and starting embarassing me. Saying you shouldn't buy these trainers you are not 100% sure e.t.c. Basically she really bossed me around and later she said she did it intentionally in front of the other girl.

I felt a bit small at that moment and it made me look bad, am i in the wrong though?

No comments:

Post a Comment