Pages

Search blog and web

ex problems

My ex is being a bit funny, what do I do?

we recently broke up, because her old ex was sniffing about, and I took the dumping like a boss. She still has feelings for him and he obviously thinks he deserves a second chance. I saw no reason getting butt-hurt considering our relationship was short and fairly casual.

As a friend she is great and we were friends longer than our short relationship so I have been swallowing my disappointment/bruised feelings because of that. Quite well actually.

The problem is that I just want to bury the whole issue and get on with it, my feelings are firmly back in the for-me-to-deal-with-by-myself category.

But she is feeling guilty. How do I convince her that she doesn't need to feel like she is somehow responsible for how I'm feeling?

She needs to be worrying about her, and I just want to go back to the status quo friendship. I expected things to be slightly iffy for a week or so, but aside from that I don't feel the need to have a massive conversation, especially because I have nothing to say I haven't already.

Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment