Pages

Search blog and web

Is this something to even worry about?

Well basically I feel as if I'am the kind of boy girls just aren't interested in, mainly cause I'am shy but that's not what I'am asking.

My relationship record goes like this, went out with a girl, she dumped me after 1 day. A year later the same girl asked me out again and after 4 days dumped me, gave up on her, went out with someone else a year later and she dumped me after 1 day as well. Never had one again, really what I'am asking is this a bad sign or where they just too quick to say no to me and not give me a chance or do I have issues?

Note: these two girls are really kind people so I don't think they did it in an way to upset me.

I'am not bothered about relationships really at the moment, but it would be nice and I think it would really help with my anxiety disorder too. Most of all I know this sounds perfetic but people keep asking me ''do you actually like anyone?'' or I think thanks to a rumour people think I'am A sexual, I think maybe this is the problem as I suppose a girl will not bother if she thinks I'am not capable of having feels of this kind that I'am.

No comments:

Post a Comment