Pages

Search blog and web

found some text messages

I looked at the future wife's texts the other night and didn't like what I read. Back story, been together for 8 years getting married this spring. She works in the oil trade, all men and is in the military, almost all men.

So basically one text was from a guy that was complaining about being sore, she jokes I don't want to know, he asks for a message then with naked in parathasies. She said I don't think so, then went on to say how he thinks sex is like work, she replied it wasn't like that with me.

The next to a coworker in the field, small talk then about dinner and things better late then never, not a big deal but lots of smiley faces which I have never her seen her do in our texts. again this one not a big deal.
So I confront her late that night, she says she is not having an affair and that they were joking. I told her I was very uncomfortable with it all. Next day didn't hear anything, which I thought she would at least see if I was okay, When she gets home from work I told her that I was still very uncomfortable with the first text, she then said the guy had a dream that they were together and that she was just giving him a hard time..... That to me is what is bothering me more and more. That is the most used excuse in the world. Wish I wouldn't have confronted her and just followed the text more to see what is really was.

No comments:

Post a Comment