Pages

Search blog and web

Dealing with my Ex Wife some insight and ideas needed!?

In a nutshell on the past: I did not cheat, I loved her very much. she left me, for some old FB flame, we have 3 boys 6,8,10. I am a great father, I took care of the boys when we were together, because I had a business that I ran from home. We were together 12 years, before we married, her father asked me to come over for dinner to talk with me. He explained that I should not marry her because he has tried to fix her all her life and she is always discontent. He tried to save me.
Now, I pay my Child Support, and always try to be upbeat and progressive. She is always mad when I call to talk to the boys, she hangs up the phone on me. Always, Always pissed. I don't get it she left me?
The straw broke today when I called just to have the boys come over to my house for overnight, and return so she can do Turkey dinner not with family, with friends, because none of her family contact her anymore because its always drama. I called my parents and they say "the hell with it! Don't call anymore, the kids have your phone number its time to sever all the past and completely move on. The hell with her. She will just keep trying to control you."
So I am just thinking and seeing what others think.

Thanks to all and happy turkey day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment