Pages

Search blog and web

Would/did you remove ex and ex family from all social media etc?

My husband and i have been separated for about 9 months now. Due to some financial stuff we haven't yet started the divorce process. We are now finally in the position to do so. I sent him a message the other day saying we should meet up whenever he is free to go forward with the process. He responded by saying you obviously can't wait to get the f away from me. I don't really know how to re-approach this as he seems to get so defensive about it, but i really want to start the process now.

The separation was mutual, but as the months went on he wanted to get back together. I am not sure if it is a comfort thing and adjusting being by himself is hard, but i do not feel the same way. I was very unhappy for a while and we had some problems that i constantly tried to address and none of them ever got solved, sadly with time i was so unhappy i fell completely out of love.

He seems very active on watching what i am doing on facebook. I actually restricted him as he would get really weird about any guy who commented on a status of mine if he didn't know them. He would ask who they were and if i was with them, constantly if i had a boyfriend etc, or if i had been seeing anyone. I restricted him as the constant questions from him were stressing me out, but he then called me a week later and said i know you restricted me, so i can only assume a family member or one of our mutual friends told him if they could still see my posts but he couldn't.

So this sounds sort of petty, but did you remove your ex from all social media? He is not a bad guy and i don't want him to be hurt, but the constant questions and acting like i am doing him wrong when we aren't even together is putting pressure on me. I have spoken to him numerous times about how i tried for so long but we weren't working and nothing ever got fixed, but he doesn't want to accept that. I also can't help but feel at this point like his family is telling him about my posts, but i feel bad to remove them all from my facebook as it seems harsh and may start more drama i don't want. Can someone please give me some advice? I don't know what to do

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment