Pages

Search blog and web

Wife seems interested then goes cold.

I'm sorry if this is jumbled, I'm just extremely frustrated right now and I'm hoping that venting will provide some catharses.

My wife and I are on vacation without the kids - a time to which i have looked forward for several weeks. We spent the first few days at home relaxing and now we are out of town for a few days. All day long on our drive, we have been talking, flirting occasionally, and enjoying our time together. Once we got to the hotel, i began getting more flirtatious, both physically and verbally. She seems to be enjoying it, and at one point even agrees that she wants to be intimate. Fast forward a bit, we have rested, showered, and I'm in the bed completely naked, running her, kissing her body, completely erect, and she gives me zero reaction. Zero. Even when I kids her in the one place she is ticklish. *sigh*

After a while I simply withdraw. She gives me a look that (to me) communicates that she knows my intention, and knows that I am upset. Kind of a "what's the matter even though I already know" look.

Now it's 1:15 AM and i am unable to sleep, completely frustrated.

I am so tired of being the higher drive in this marriage. I had a vasectomy a month ago, and prior to that I had no interest in sex for two months. So we had no sex for two months, big surprise. At one point she expressed frustration that I wasn't interested in sex, blaming it on my antidepressants. I hadn't been taking those for a good long while, but hey, it couldn't possibly be anything SHE was doing (or not doing). Afterwards, when I was ready to resume sexual activity, I tried to initiate and of course was shot down. Given that it was medically necessary, I had to do it myself the next day - after not having masturbated for two years prior. When I told her, she said she wanted to be the one to do that for me.

It's funny, when we were packing for our trip, I had music on and we were dancing and singing as we packed, and she kept coming out of the closet modeling shoes and sexy underwear, and I had no problem telling her how much I loved them. Later when i organized the suitcase, I noticed that none of the things she modeled were present. I asked her if she planned to bring any of her sexy underwear and her response was (tongue in cheek) "no, I'm already sexy, I don't need those things." While true, I don't think it's such a bad idea to show at least a little effort in getting your husband in the mood, is it? I made it a point to later ask her if she really wasn't going to bring anything sexy, making sure to tell her how much I loved the things she tried on, and her response was exactly the same. All I could say was "wow" and go about my business.

When I think about our sex life I am so saddened and I feel like it's never going to be any different. When I confront her about it, she is either dismissive or somehow turns it around and blames me for it. I feel like crying right now and I feel like she doesn't care at all.

When I do get up the nerve to initiate, most of the time her initial response is to resist; if I am gently hugging her and kissing her, she always seems to have an excuse (e.g. not in the mood, tired, etc.) If I am more brazen and attempt to "take" her (which she admits to liking) her immediate response is to push on my shoulders with some excuse to go along with it.

I tried that tonight, she had just come out of the shower and I went to go down on her - she immediately pushed away saying that she might not be clean. (She peed after getting out of the shower.) I didn't care. I do appreciate her wanting to be completely clean all the time, but the same time I love her smell and don't mind if she isn't. I understand that she may not feel sexy if she doesn't feel clean. It's just that all this constant push-back just kills my nerve.

Nearly every time we are intimate, I give her oral. She likes it, I like doing it, and I enjoy making her happy. On the other hand, I can count on one hand how many times she does it for me in a year's time, and still have fingers left over. And I'm not even talking about going to completion; it is almost never part of our foreplay. She claims to enjoy doing it and likes to please me, yet somehow it never seems to happen. Go figure.

TL;DR: my wife is so sexy, but who wants to always look and never touch?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment