Pages

Search blog and web

Wife gets moody for no reason.

So im a newly wed..got it. My wife had a talk with me saying that all she feels is like she does the house work, goes to work and come home. She doesnt have any friends she says, but at the same time if she alienates everyone/ judges everyones flaws then how can you make friends..no one is perfect. Back to the main point being that she feels like I dont even want to talk to her or be around her. I didnt know what to say, she was crying so I hugged her and said I was sorry and would try harder as a husband. when I come home from work and ask her how was work or how her day went and she says long or gives a one worded answer, how can I try to include her or talk to her or do anything with her when she doesnt try? Then she asks me why im upset? this Shi% it driving me bat shiz insane and I honestly dont know what to do about it. Any advice? I Love my wife and want to improve our relationship but its hard when she distances herself from me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment