Pages

Search blog and web

Please allow me to ask a few questions

I went out tonight for a little while. I was sitting on the patio at a bar by myself after I ended my work day. While I was sitting there a coupe of woman cam in and sat at the table next to mine. I overheard the one woman introduce her friend to a guy sitting at the bar that I know casually. Then she took a phone call. I could over hear the conversation and she was talking about having the appraiser out before uesday so they could close. When she hung up I asked her if she was a realtor. She said yes and so was her friend. I asked if I could join them, and they agreed. So I went over and started talking to them about business, since I am an appraiser. We exchanged business cards. And they provided me with some contact information both for my appraisal business as well as for a possible move into selling. When I got home I googled both of them. Specifically the friend. She was a very attractive curly haired blonde with blue eyes. I found out she was a fri end of a friend on Facebook. So I messaged him that I had met this woman and what could he tell me about her.
So my question is -
is this the new norm in todays world of social media?
Or is this the modern day equivalent of checking out some one you find attractive, pretty much the same as in HS except thru the internet instead of at lunch or in class?
Is it out of line?
Would you even mention doing this if you would meet her again?
Because truth be told, I have every intention of contacting her next week and asking her out.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment