Pages

Search blog and web

Good things come to those who wait?

  • Thread Starter

I'm in love with a guy I've never met. We skyped once, but most of our conversations are on fb chat. He's exactly what I've always been looking for in a guy, flaws and all, and I trust him more than most people I've met. We've planned to meet in a couple of months, but the wait until then is agonising. Don't get me wrong, I'm a busy person with my own life, but every night he's all I dream about and when I wake up and remember that he told me he can't feel anything towards someone he's never met it hurts so much. How can I make the wait more bearable? And what if he still doesn't have feelings for me when we meet? I feel like this is such an odd situation to be in...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment