Pages

Search blog and web

inseparable phone

My husband and his phone seemed to be inseparable. He always carry it with him and from time to time go use the toilet. There were time he act like he is so surprised whenever I walk in close him by surprise and I could see on his face he is scrambling around to close something I am not sure what. I had been trying to keep myself cool but sometimes it is a bit too much and my feeling tells me something is wrong. I confronted him - I wasn't yelling but had a firm voice of a mad person and told him about what I observed. Did not turn out into a good conversation other than him somewhat yelling at me telling me I am an A**. I told him not to yell coz I don't want the children to hear but he just kept on going.

I do not want to snoop on what he does but was I wrong in asking him upfront what was going on?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment