Pages

Search blog and web

Most disturbing movies

When I was active on this site awhile back, I started a similar thread. Since there are new people here, I would like to know the most disturbing movies you have ever seen. Movies that make you want to wash your eyeballs out with bleach. Movies that haunt you, make you feel uneasy, and just plain FREAK YOU OUT.

Watching movies such as these are hard at first but after awhile they do not shock you and you become desensitized to where hardly anything shocks you anymore (this is where I am, is that a good thing or a bad thing?) Below are some zingers that will make your skin crawl and make you rock back and forth under the shower. However, the films I listed below are my favorites. :wink2:

A Serbian Film
Martyrs
The Bunny Game
The Poughkeepsie Tapes
Threads
August Underground Mordum

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment