Pages

Search blog and web

On being noticed...

I love the way my husband notices me. He notices when I...

*get my hair colored or cut, even if only slightly

*wear any new piece of clothing

*wear a new (or any) fragrance

*gain or lose weight (he likes both, it is a "change" and he likes the variety it provides)

He will also notice my mood, and ask about it if I seem worn out or sad, or even unusually happy.

He notices if I've done something around the house, or gotten my car washed.

He just pays attention to me and notices me. It feels great. I know he's into me. :)

I notice him, too. But I would not notice some of the finer details he notices on my own...however I follow his lead and actually pay more attention to notice them and mention them as he does about me. It makes me feel so good, I want to do the same for him.

Does your husband notice you? Do you notice him? If not, would you like more of it? Or maybe less? I can imagine for some people they feel noticed "too much" to where it feels uncomfortable, like being watched. There's a fine line, I suppose.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment