Pages

Search blog and web

How do I talk to a man?!

So. A little history. Met my now husband at 18. He was 21. We had a great relationship but I was greedy and wanted more attention. Some days I got none and I was very needy. I broke up with him, he was DEVASTATED. We got back together and he realized I wasn't completely into it and broke up with me. We were still seeing each other a lot and having sex. He wouldn't tell me if he wanted to be with me. Every question I asked him had an "I don't know" answer. I got pregnant. He massively tried to pressure me into abortion. I don't believe in abortion, loved him, and always wanted kids. He stuck with me bc it was the right thing to do. Proposed a few days before we had her and we got married when she was 1.5. He has been unemotional ever since but better. Our daughter is now two and he is a good dad to her. I'm 22 and he's now 26. He used to compliment me a little and hold my hand often, tell me sweet thins, was never mean. Now he barely smiles. We a ct like brother and sister. We go through periods of having great sex with a little happiness. To him being all depressed and distant. He says he isn't depressed and doesn't have many signs. He has interests and can talk about things a lot.
I tell him exactly the things I need from him and he doesn't do them. I could be crying in bed next to him and he'd go to sleep. I don't know what to do. He says he isn't good at talking about things. Help please! Sorry for ranting.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment