Pages

Search blog and web

New, and an unusual problem

Good morning marriage community. I'm new to this forum and signed on to get feedback on my unusual problem. I thought all was well with my husband of almost 16 years, despite the long standing issue I've wrestled with regarding him being mostly unemployed. I work hard and have been blessed with my company so I've accepted that I cannot change him, and pay for pretty much everything.

My problem is that last night he had a Freudian slip and said to my son I was going to die soon anyway. Ok, I'm 50 but am in good shape, and am usually told I look 40, and in fact I've always been concerned about his weight, as he is morbidly obese so his statement is not based on fact. Could it truly be a Freudian slip and he wishes me dead?

I thought we were happy, and felt crushed when his only response to his slip was lol, I meant dye your hair.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment