Pages

Search blog and web

do I tell wife my fantasy?

Married 50 years to a woman who has never been with another man. I'm 73 in good health and work out and so does she. I'm a typical man with fantasies when pleasuring myself and one of those fantasies is seeing my wife with another guy… not just another guy but the husband of one her friends. He flirts with her when we're at parties and I can tell he really has the hots for her… for the past 30 years.

I take no medication and I don't take the blue pill but there have been times in the past two years when I can't keep an erection. I've never fantasizes while we are having sex until the other night. I started going soft but then for the first time ever I began fantasizing her have sex with the other guy. I became very hard. My wife responded with several orgasms before I had a big one. And I stayed hard! The question is this:

Should I tell her about this fantasy? She says she never fantasize and has never expressed interest in me telling her any of my fantasies.

So, husband have you told your wives if this has happened to you and wives would you want to hear that from your husbands?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment