Pages

Search blog and web

health issue driving a wedge.

I had a bike accident two months ago. I went over the handle bars. I landed on my neck and head. I need to see an orthopedic doctor. For the disc in my neck. I can only be seen when my husband needs to work. So he would need to take 4 hours off. He came home told me he was having trouble finding coverage. I could tell when I told him. He didn't really want to. I needed to go during his work schedule he didn't want to take off. Normally I schedule any appointments when work is not an issue. My mom and son could not take me. He started telling me how he is upset he needs to take off etc. I told him I would cancel. I been in pain everyday and medicines are not working. Long story. I cannot drive myself. I have a huge medical issue with my arm. Everytime it is important. Our son had a brain cyst. He makes me feel like crap. I had a breast lump he took me but it the same thing. He is not there for me emotionally. I put off check ups for my kidney and breast lump and thyroid because he makes me feel like a burden. We have a son together. He knew before we were married I had a few health issues. Even though my arm range is limited I will go get my Drivers license back. I gave it up don't use it and we really cannot afford the insurance or extra car. He is in healthcare. He is trying to twist this into how he feels about taking off. I said tell your boss why you are taking off to take me. He feels his boss will be unhappy. I don't think knowing his boss he would be upset. My husband is sick of driving he drives at work all the time. He needs to go with me for grocery's because I am not allowed not lift. When we married he worked 40 hours and barely drove. Now changes happen and he works 70 hours and drives alot. I keep everything to a minimum. I feel like a trappped prisoner. I have told him alot lately this is not love when you make me feel bad about having health issue. I would never do this to him. I plan to get my license back even if we cannot afford it. I will find the money. Should I just cancel and suffer. No one else can take me. I will need to wait four weeks and be careful the disc are stable and deal with the pain. Am I wrong for feeling like this man could care less about me?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment