Pages

Search blog and web

Warning signs wife took her life 2 days ago

I am choosing not to use the betrayed label, she was my wife, the love of my life and the mother of our child. we were 21 weeks into recovery, a little over 10 weeks ago we had drafted a post-nuptial agreement and after that she withdrew emotionally including requesting that I stay away at times beyond my travel for work. there had been days where we appeared to be stronger then ever in our marriage, sharing, crying together and even being physical again. this past weekend she requested that I plan an excursion with our daughter, I took her to the mountains camping and got a text to drop our daughter with grandma and grandpa. upon arrival home I found she had overdosed on pills in our bed. my world is spinning with her suicide note saying she had an affair to get even 9 weeks ago where she was used and discarded. she had unprotected sex and was taken advantage of in her depressed state. her note details sliding deeper into depression as she pulled a way, not sleeping nor eating much, bad dreams, mind videos while isolating herself from our daughter and I. if you cheated really watch for signs like these in your spouse.
if your spouse withdraws or only seems hurtful do not back away
unusual behavior with mention of going away
this was planned watch for new prescriptions in the house or ask
she missed a few sessions with her therapist and she spun from there not saying they love you back doesn't mean you should stop saying it to them

if this post can help one person, it will be worth the tears and time to write this

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment