Pages

Search blog and web

Wife cheated. I don't know what to do.

I will try to keep this short. My wife and I have been married for 4 years. We married young (19 and 17) due to her being pregnant. We had already planned on getting married anyways.
After our second child I got my wife a job at best buy where i worked. I left there to go to another job and she stayed. When I left she started coming home later back in February. She said she had to stay late now because of more responsibility at work. Come to find out in May I discovered one day while dropping by work late that she actually had been meeting up with a guy we both knew from work.
Every night before going home she would drive to a theater parking lot near by and meet with him. I discovered 3 months worth of sexting between them two on her phone. It hit me like a truck because she showed ZERO signs that she was unhappy in the marriage. When I busted her she told me that they would meet up at the theater to make out and talk about work. She said they always made out but the sexting I read made it seem like they did more. She said they did oral on each other twice and had sex one time behind their work in his car.
This DOES NOT sound like the woman I married. She hated people and had no friends. She was sheltered as a kid and is SUPER shy with people. In fact I'm her first boyfriend, kiss, sex, husband, everything. She has only ever had me in her life. We are both super big in church and both christians. We don't even have friends of the opposite sex. She has been an amazing mother and like I said she NEVER showed any signs of her being unhappy. It didn't make sense how she could do this.
When I asked her why she did it her original answer was that he started telling her how beautiful she was and she liked it. So then he asked her to meet up with him one night so she did (which is not like her AT ALL, she wont even go to the gas station by herself during the day) and she said after 4 meet ups HE kissed her and then thats when it snowballed out of control.
I just don't understand. The sexting and the pictures she sent him without him EVER sending her one just shocks me. She said things in those texts that she NEVER has said to me.
Now its been 3 months and we have been seperated. I filed for divorce but a part of me wants to believe we can work. Yet I know I just can't get over this whole cheating situation. I have been cheated on by past girlfriends and I have no tolerance for it. She has been very sorry and has been THE PERFECT wife for the past 3 months. She has done a complete 180. I don't know which to believe. The wife who is perfect like she is right now or the one that cheated on me for 3 months and come home to me and our kids and acted like everything was fine.
Please help me see clearer to see if this is something I need to get away from or if by some chance I should stay with her. I go soon to sign the divorce papers and I don't know what to do. I'm scared of being alone and that down the road I might regret my decision.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment