Pages

Search blog and web

I want a BJ = me being selfish

You guys know the story because it's written all over these forums. Prior to getting married, GF gave BJs. First few years of marriage, wife gave BJs. Now the word BJ in my house means that I am just being selfish.

I've been married for ten years and have three kids. My wife does not work and stays at home with the kids. This has worked very well, for the most part.

The one thing she refuses to do is give me a BJ. It drives me nuts and I resent her a lot for not giving me this pleasure. She knows I love it. I tell her she's great at it. But she just flat out refuses now and calls me selfish. I get in the shower, shave up, soap up, and let her know that I'm ready.

I explain to her that even if she doesn't like it, she should do it because it makes me happy. I give her oral regularly. I don't drink. I don't use tobacco or do drugs. I don't gamble. I've never cheated. I provide her with everything she wants. But I am being selfish when I ask for a BJ.

I bought the Male Action Plan (MAP) book and follow that whenever we get in this rut. I come here to vent. It's therapeutic to be able to write this down. I have a lot of resentment built up against my wife over this. So much I know it's not physically or mentally healthy. I come to these forums and read a lot too. I know there's a lot of men out there experiencing the same thing.

One of the reasons I think our sex life in general is suffering is due to our sleep schedules. I'm in the military and leave the house at 430am and get home around 6pm. I go to sleep around 10pm every night. My wife stays up late and watches a bunch of shows she's DVRd during the day. She tells me this is her time to unwind because the kids are finally asleep. I've tried to stay up with her but the show's she watches are literally to painful for me to watch. Real Housewives, 16 and Pregnant, Bad Girls Club, etc. All absolutely horrible shows that teenagers watch. I tell her she's rotting her brain watching this crap.

Thanks for listening guys. I wish everyone a good night.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment