Pages

Search blog and web

penis size of my wifes x is ruining our sex and cuddles

I suspect I will get beat up by women and men over this one and I know it is stupid but I have gone a few years not enjoying sex with my wife. I just joined because I don't know what to do.

We have been married 6 years. The first 3 everything was wonderful.
One night after my wife had been drinking and we had just had sex and somehow we got on the subject of penis size. Mine is above average in size and have never cared much about this thing. I knew she had 8-10 boyfriends before we got married and me about the same amount of girlfriends. I always knew statistically one of her past guys must have had a bigger penis than me and didn't think or care about it.

Anyway she got onto this "funny" story her girlfriends liked about how huge one of her boyfriends had been to the point of them having a hard time getting it in to begin having sex. Her and her girlfriends apparently thought it was funny and still do. She dated the guy for 3 years and almost married him. I know who he is but don't know him well.

I know it is so weak and pathetic but I can't get the though of this guy and her having sex out of my mind. We have talked about and every time it makes things worse. She has said how it wasn't fun, uncomfortable etc. That our sex is the best of her life.

I would appreciate a sincere comment on this. I'm to the point of needing a shrink about it.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment