Pages

Search blog and web

What do I do with this girl?

  • Thread Starter

I am quite a bit older than this girl. We met in the 8 months ago and basically did a few sexual acts but nothing deeply penetrating. Then she friendzoned me one day and got a boyfriend a month after. She didn't tell me until she had been seeing him for about 2 months, even though I figured it out before hand.

Basically I was hurt then but I'm over it now. She tried to say she treated me as a friend. Who strips for a friend and wants them to spray their whipped cream? I said I didn't treat her like a friend.

Basically I cut down the contact. At one point I was going to cut it off because It was a blow to my ego that she friend zoned me and picked him. She kept messaging me where am I. She said even though she wants me here if I want to leave it's okay because she doesn't want me to suffer.

So I stopped speaking to her for a week and went out nearly every day of the week. Some girls checked me out. I got over her. Then I saw messages of her in need so I went to talk to her. She basically said she needs me in her life. She doesn't know what would happen if I left and she needs to speak to me once a week.

I really did care about this girl a lot and I still care about her. Just it registered she prioritized him over me my devotions to her melted away. I care about her but way less than I did before she got with this guy. I just am happy to hang out with her once in a while and that's it.

Twice now when she noticed me not having interest anymore, she tried to remind me of our sexual history. She even tried to arouse me once. She likes me flirting with her a bit but not over the top. I just don't see her like that now.

I told her she can't hurt me anymore. I thought she would be happy I'm okay with her having a boyfriend but in a way she is disappointed that I don't treat her the way I did before we met and have little interest in her anymore.

I'm not sure what to do. Her bf only puts up with us talking. I'm only staying because:

1) I don't want to hurt her by leaving. I actually do care about her wellbeing. She's kind of like my little sister you know.

2) She can be fun and is smart.

A month ago she said I have a chance with her, "you know you do," and that in the future maybe we would ...but she wants to have these experiences. At this point I don't even think I would want to be with her like that.

I'm not sure if I should end it or just stay friends. I am wondering what's best for her because it doesn't bother me either way.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment