Pages

Search blog and web

Seperation & mixed signals

Gday forum

My wife and i have had a rocky marriage for a while and we agreed to sell the house to get out of debt and be able to live separately

While the house was on the market she was adamant that she wanted a
Divorce i have been doing counselling to deal with my behaviour and attempt to learn to do things better

Since living apart she has told me she has feelings for me and we have gone out together and had sex

Last night she came over for dinner and it went haywire after we were discussing past hurts by both of us and now shes saying leave her alone and dont contact her

Im trying to understand what i need to do if we reconcile i didnt ask to go out last weekend that was her suggestion and counsellor said to accept and enjoy . I really thought we had a nice time and communicated honestly she did say it will take time and she was hugging me and holding hands which hasnt happened for a long time

I guess im trying to say that im confused yes i want to reconcile and be a couple yes i know i made mistakes and im getting counselling to learn and to bounce off when im upset or needing help
If she wants to be left alone why initiate dinner and come for visits its really upset me as i feel like its mixed signals and i come to terms with seperation then it sets me back to start again

I know this is all over the place but any advice or guidance is appreciated

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment