Pages

Search blog and web

Something Feels Off

Hi everyone. Long timer reader, contributor here.

Lately a few things have caught my suspicion red flags to speak.

No sex in 6 weeks. Wife changed her Apple ID password. She is taking care of her appearance, however no strange phone calls, excessive going out etc. She goes straight to work and comes home. She does have a meet up to a local bar with a female friend once a fortnight which i have confirmed. What goes on there i dont know.

Her Phone Code is still the same. I used to monitor with Web Watcher but that became redundant when she changed Apple ID Password.

I have now purchased Spyera. Very expensive. It claims it can monitor in realtime, intercept everything even if deleted, and listen in to her conversations in real time even if she is not on the phone.

Problem is i need to jail break the phone by Installing Cydia. I seem to be having issues installing Cydia and im no computer dummy.

My question is does anyone know much about Cydia app and installation and how well Spyera works and ease of installation undetected as it claims to be?

I will make it clear that if i catch my wife out on something then i will end the marriage.

A bit of backstory so you are in the loop on why these actions.

Been with my wife for 12 years in total.

One day about 3 years ago whilst out shopping with her i noticed that my wife had a pin code on her iphone.

I asked her why she needed a pincode and she responded that she was sick and tired of the kids grabbing her phone playing app games and draining her battery.

I found this response strange as our kids were away with her parents holidaying that week.

I worked out that the pin code was roughly 1 - 2 days old.

That Saturday before heading off to my sporting commitments i hid a VAR which i use for work and before my days on TAM in the car.

I wasn't really expecting much at most i thought she had probably had a guy friend calling her that she obviously did not want me to know about.

Not long after i left for my game she called me early on to see if my game was still on cause there was some doubt due to weather.

I responded yes and she should drop by. She said maybe.

Later during the day i tried calling her and she did not answer.

I tried repeatedly and she would not pick up the phone.

When i arrived home she was coming out of the shower. She was wrapped in a bath towel and she pounced on me and instigated sex.

When we were finished i asked her where she was that day and why she had not picked up her phone.

Her response was she went shopping to 3 different shopping centres and had forgot her phone in the glove box.

I did note to myself that she had come home with nothing.

It was an anxious 2 days before i could retrieve the VAR from the car.

On the Monday before going to work i retrieved the VAR and thats when my world fell apart.

The VAR had caught the other man calling her asking her out that day.

It was quite obvious it was a man she met a week before. I had bought her a Race Car Voucher for her to drive but was unable to attend due to work and she went alone. There she met the FWIT as i refer to him.

The VAR caught some chit chat are you married, where he works, she works etc.

Obviously she met up with him at his shop and they went out from there.

The VAR caught the return conversation home when he rings her whilst she is in the car, telling her he had a great time, asking her if husband suspects anything and they were both making fun of me as i dont have a clue.

They made plans to meet up again in a few days. Long story short i confronted she denied i stupidly pulled out the VAR and played it to her.

She cried, she begged for forgiveness turned on the taps of sex for a month.

I did impose consequences which were no friends of the opposite sex ever, no phone numbers, exchanged, password transparency etc. I confronted the other man without informing her he denied he knew she was married, i called him out on it as i told him i had it on audio and if he contacts her again i will be personally hand delivering the audio file to his wife.

I sat on it for a month then i sent his wife the audio file on email, and posted him on cheaterville. Then i posted on his business facebook page the link to his cheaterville story under a false facebook account i created.

The consequences i imposed held good for about a year. Last year there was a single dad in my daughters sporting team. My girls and his girl became good friends.

I overheard wife tell him they will organise a play date soon and he can come over.

As i sometimes travel for work i made it clear to my wife that he is not to come over when im out of the house.

The next week i was away for work. Came home on a Thursday afternoon to find the Single Dad over with his kids. By a stroke of good fortune my parents had decided to visit unexpectantly that day to see their grandkids. They knew i was away for work but popped in at 11am.

My parents informed me that he had arrived an hour after them and had been there all day until i arrived.

When i arrived home and walked in i could see the oh **** look on my wifes face. She tried to act all nice honey this and welcome back honey that. I basically snarled hello and proceeded to the longe room where my parents were. (The were not impressed and would not leave until i got home)

The single dad leaves 10 minutes later knowing full well he is not welcome.

After my parents left i confront my wife and informed her i will be confronting him next week at kids sport.

The following week i confronted him and had a private chat away from the kids activities where i explained realities to him and if he wanted to have play dates thats fine but in future he will be setting them up with me not my wife. Explained i dont appreciated men coming into my house when im out etc and to lose my wifes number.

Wife was utterly embarrased but i didn't care as she was warned. This bloke leaves the club a week later and is never seen again.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment