Pages

Search blog and web

Just Don't Know

My husband feels when it comes to business matters or furthering myself or career, I don't listen to him. He feels I only listen to others and ignore or disbelieve him when he tells me I should or I could do something. I feel like I listen and respect my husband. I also feel that sometimes be pushes me to advance before I am ready or confident. Now I feel like I am ready to take the next step in my career (a step he pushed me to take last year) now he is like "Whatever."
The latest example: I'm a playwright. Last year (my first year writing) he wanted me to start writing plays for other people. A few months ago I was called out of the blue and asked to write a play for someone. Nervously and trusting God, I said yes. The client loved the play and now I am confident that I can write for others now.

Husband says I wouldn't listen to him and only listen to others that tell me the same things he says. He states this is the pattern in our marriage. I seek his opinion on EVERYTHING but made to feel like I don't care what he thinks or says. What do I do when my husband feels like I can do anything I set my mind to but when I finally decide do it's "Whatever"? He also says I always change my mind about being confident.:confused:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment