Pages

Search blog and web

Can't believe its come to this

After 20 years, it appears this is the beginning of the end :frown2:. It looks like my wife of 20 years and I are going to separate and I don't know how to deal with it. I'm not going into detail about what issues we are having but every relationship has its share of issues but I have always believed that our marriage was going to be one of the exceptions and be strong enough to get through anything. Every time I think about it I get sick to my stomach. Why cant I be strong enough to just say "it is what it is" and not worry about it.

We talked about it today and she says to give it a chance (the separation) and see what happens. I think she is just sugar-coating it and doesn't want to say what her full intentions are. She says she still loves me, always has and always will but we need a break. It sounds suspiciously like "I've had enough".

I really, really just don't know how I am going to deal with this. The biggest problem is going to be that we work for the same company, on the same shift so its going to be darn near impossible not to run into each other.

I feel so lost right now and emotionally I just want to break down and cry but that's not going to change what is inevitably going to happen.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment