Pages

Search blog and web

Why is she acting so weird?

  • Thread Starter

So my sisters friend. Holly the friends name is, was feeling upset the other day. And my sister being the awkward individual that she is said to me. 'You give great hugs, Holly is upset why don't you give her a hug'. And well I did not mind and Holly had her arms outstretched ready to receive a cuddle, . So I gave her one she looked very happy after that and it. I thought the matter was over. However, Holly keeps following me and the other day she gave me a card she had made for me. I do not mind this but should I be concerned? I told my sister and she just said 'Aw Holly has a crush on you!'. Should I be worried or not?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment