Pages

Search blog and web

Relationship over because I didn't go with my girlfriend!

  • Thread Starter

I am lost for words. Me and my girlfriend have been together for a while and we plan to get married either next year or the year after. I am Hindu and she is Christian. Today we both met after work and was going to travel near her house to go to church (she asked me if I would come for 2 hours there cause of special event, asked me 4 weeks ago). Whilst doing some shopping after I said to her I am tired and honestly don't want to come. I asked her would you be mad if I said no, and she said no.. But could tell she was angry! Apparently this church thing she put my name down with hers because she wanted me to come. I decided not to go and then on the phone she said we are over, your not reliable etc. she said I swear on your life and my parents life. Guys, what do you think? Have I honestly honestly done something really wrong?? Please help!!


Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment