Pages

Search blog and web

Only wants sex whens she is drunk?

Hi Everyone,

I please want some advice from both the husbands and wives on this one!

My Girlfriend and I have been together for nearly 7 years and still have a good relationship,I have my first real job now (after years of study and internships..) and am slowly but surely planning our engagement(more difficult than I thought it would be!)

What is bothering me is our sexlife,which does not seem to exist if she is not intoxicated.It appears to be getting worse as time goes on,as if there is no connection whatsoever if she hasnt had anything to drink.

Dont get me wrong,there is nothing wrong with a no inhibitions romp on a Friday night after we have been out till the early morning every now and then but i need more.

This started happening a few months after we moved in together,at first it was fine cos all i had to do if I was feeling frisky was buy a bottle of wine or take her out for a drink,but that soon lost its flavour and now i fell like she has no attraction to me because she has to be drunk to want to sleep with me.

It has gotten to a point where I also deny her when she wants sex after going out with her friends or had a few glasses of wine,as then she reeks of liquor and cigarette smoke,is all clumsy and rough and I usually need sleep for work tomorrow(She also never comes in at a reasonable time,even if I ask her to).

Worst of all is that she blames me for not being able to have orgasms during sex or oral,but she clearly cant get off when drunk.

Talking about alcohol in our relationship,thats a sticky subject too as her parents are alcoholics so every time I bring up her drinking she gets super defensive.

Our sexlife was great until this slowly started happening and progressing so I cant see that she should have any inhibitions that need drinking away...We sleep naked and bath together every day for crying out loud!

It feels like im in a sexless relationship,as the woman I have sex with is not the same woman I am in love with(atleast not emotionally).

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment