Pages

Search blog and web

Not been in a relationship for 5 years, starting to worry.

  • Thread Starter

Basically I am a standard university student. 20 years old in my first year and it suddenly occurred to me that it will be coming up to 5 years of me being alone. I am usually not the kind of person to get "down" about things but it really struck a chord with me and it has thrown me off all week, simply the fact I have not met anyone at university or in my new town that has been remotely interested in me. I have been on a couple dates Via various dating websites/app's and I am no stranger to dating at all. But I feel like an angsty teenager in the way I just feel like there is no one out there for me.

I have signed myself up to practically every society and met lots of lovely people don't get me wrong. But I feel like after being alone for so long that my appeal is just gone. I am generally one of the "Louder" types, so being shy at all is not an issue.

I never really thought about it beforehand since I had a room mate who was basically like my best friend so I guess he was technically an alternative. But sadly he dropped out so I am dumping my thoughts onto TSR instead.

What would you do if you ended up single for 5 years? One night stands and flings do not really interest me at all so I'm not going to go pull on a night out if you are thinking that, since it'll just leave me feeling worse.

Was just looking to vent + Ask for peoples opinions on what they would do in my situation, so thanks in advance guys and gals!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment