Pages

Search blog and web

Not sure if I should laugh or be furious

So I'm sitting next to my wife while she's on the laptop, and she logs into her Facebook. There, in all its unwanted glory is a message containing a picture of one of her friends/former co-worker's penis. Followed by a few sentences of "Oh ****, I meant to send this to my girlfriend, I'm so sorry". This is not a guy she has any contact with in real life, now that they no longer work together. Seems to be the majority of people's FB friends, lol! They don't even talk on FB, it seems. No other messages from him other than this one.

My wife, who only saw a tiny part of the photo, but read the ensuing messages, figures it out quickly, and asks me to check, while she looks away. Yep. Penis.

She asks me to delete it, I say no prob, and also type a nicely worded message back to him, saying this is her husband. He responds immediately with more apologies, swears up and down it was an accident.

I say, straight up "BS, I've seen this game before. ____ is pissed and disgusted and asked me to delete it. She didn't even look at it." He apologizes again, says something about how he's not "that guy" and he'd never send pictures like that to an "older married woman" (I laughed at that one. Older?!)

I promptly deleted the messages and blocked him. Done and done.

So... I'm 50/50 on whether this really was an accident or not. I mean, it COULD happen, I suppose. That said, this is not an uncommon tactic for exhibitionists and the like, and I've heard of this happening before.

Thoughts?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment