Pages

Search blog and web

FWB and catching feelings

  • Thread Starter

I've recently got myself into a sort of FWB situation with a guy that I've known for a while.

We cuddle, kiss, watch movies etc and it's nice. I do like him, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't want a relationship and honestly I'm unsure of what I want as well so I'm fine with how things are at the moment, but I worried about getting attached.

So far I haven't caught any proper feelings yet and it doesn't look like I'll be catching them any time soon, but this still stands as a potential problem at the back of my mind. Has anyone had a FWB's experience where either side caught feelings and how did it turn out? Also is it rare for a guy to catch feelings in a FWB situation?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment