Pages

Search blog and web

Problems regarding my bisexual girlfriend

  • Thread Starter

Hi all,

Some background info first;

I'm in my first year of university and my girlfriend is also in her first year but at a different university. We're in an LDR.

We've been going out for about 6 months now and she mentioned she was bisexual at the start of the relationship, I was a bit shocked at first but soon didn't mind and I've been happy with her ever since.

We've been discussing her sexuality recently and she says she wonders about being with other girls, here's where my problem is.

I'm really not sure how comfortable I am with her having sex or getting off with other women. I don't want to restrict her from experimenting with girls but I'm worried if she did experiment she might change her mind about me because I'm a guy.

I'm worried mainly about her and other girls and not men because (this is going to sound stupid) they can give her what I can't.

I reaaaaaly like this girl but this is really bothering me..... can someone help me put my mind at ease?

It would be really helpful if other bisexual girls could comment on this thanks :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment