Pages

Search blog and web

I can't get serious with girls.

  • Thread Starter

I don't know if you can check my previous post or not (new to tsr) but here it is:

"Well there's this chick in sixth form I've been interested for months and I can't stop thinking about her. We talk in school pretty much everyday in registration and when we bump into each other. I don't have her number(only her snapchat) cos I'm a coward when it comes to it but now I want to do something about this situation. "

Well a lot happened in the past week including me getting her number, talking and texting everyday and I can tell by her behaviour she's into me as well one of her friends hinting it heavily to me alone.

The thing is the moment she started liking me, I started dreading talking to her and my months of pining for her combusted in a instant. I seriously try to avoid her not because she's irritating or anything, but I can't be bothered. The worst part is I realised I did this to 2 other girls and I'm starting to like another girl and I feel like a *******.

advice pls

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment