Pages

Search blog and web

Buy my House ...Again!

The first time I bought my house I didnt have the full input into the situation. I was being calm and collected (?) as my ex dismantled my family and she pretty much forced me to buy the house.
I bought it because I really like this house.
Its quirky

Post and beam modern with wrap around porches and notty pine walls and ceilings with 4x16 beams supporting the second floor. It feels like a lodge and I am very much at home in it.

This time around ( along with 3.65 interest) I am willfully purchasing it as MY house.

Not a leftover or an Ultimatum... but MY House.

I sign the papers today at noon.

Tonight I am going to sleep for the first time...
...not in the ruins of my marriage...
...not in what 'she" left me with...
...MY House.
:)

I sense steak and whiskey in my immediate future.
Ahhhhh...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment