Pages

Search blog and web

Become a doctor or stay with boyfriend?

  • Thread Starter

I'm a current graduate. I was with my boyfriend for a year and i have never felt so strongly about anything in my life... It was incredible. (21st birthday trip to Paris, weekends in little wood stove heated cottages) We were due to move in together but I found out he'd been messaging another girl innapropriately my and broke it off. Then I realised I'd made a mistake and said we should try again. He then didn't want to but I pursued him and we got back together in November. He's been very reserved - not seeing much of each other etc... So we had a talk tuesday and he took a few days to decide what he wanted. He rang me tonight to say we're going to make it how it was and I said yes... The year we had together was the best feeling I've ever had in my life.
Meanwhile, when we weren't so good, I applied for medicine, got a place and need to go miles away (he can't.move). He has no idea.
What do I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment